The last day of WOMEG 2019 will be dedicated to exploring the vast and breathtaking natural resource endowments in Ghana. The country has amazing tourist attractions including the following:
- Several dozens of amazing waterfalls
- Over three vast Wild-life and game reserves
- Hippo and monkey sanctuaries second to none
- Several dozens of major and amazing hill formations
- Vast water bodies, including the renowned Volta Lake which flows across a distance of 600 km
WOMEG 2019 will therefore, expose interested investors to these tourist sites. The objective is two-fold: the first is o provide a welcoming Ghanaian relaxation as well as expose would-be investors to these vast opportunities which require FDIs.